Do you want to upskill your employees in sustainability?
Do you want to build awareness and involve all your employees in your organisation’s sustainability journey?
Do you want to scope how sustainability can impact your organisation in the future?
This module provides employees with a common understanding of key sustainability concepts and dilemmas. Through quiz questions and engaging gamified learning, your employees become aware of social, environmental and economic challenges. They explore how your organisation can address these global and local issues, and transform some of them into business opportunities.
Value for your organisation
- Explore the sustainability timeline and core concepts
- Become aware of sustainability’s increased urgency and relevancy
- Identify global and local challenges that your organisation can address
Value for the employees
- Gain a clear understanding of sustainability
- Become aware of global and local challenges, and empowered to address the most relevant to you, both professionally and personally
- Test your knowledge about sustainability concepts and dilemmas
Get a glimpse of our Sustainability Understanding module
Scope the sustainability challenges that could affect your organisation and get insights into your employees’ ideas and vision.
For each module, you can receive a personalised report with input from your employees in relation to sustainability and to your organisation’s strategy. This valuable information is gathered and presented to you in a report after completing each module and can help you evaluate the perspectives of your employees.
Book a free 30 minutes demo !
In our 30 min demo, you will :
- Discover our modules
- Find the best fit for your organisation
- Explore your customisation options
- Learn how others implemented sustainability
- Get answers to all of your questions with a Q&A
Sustainability Design Sprint