Engagement & Green Upskilling
Activate your employees through a green upskilling program and discover their innate barriers and desires for professional development in a fun and interactive way.
Which skills do we need to be equipped with for the future?
A smooth transition to a green economy requires a massive shift in capabilities. The capacity to learn and evolve is the key to staying successful as an organization and as an employee, in times of continuous change.
Discover the latest research findings about Green Upskilling and what steps Companies and Employees should take in order to be successful in their Sustainability journey.
Download our e-book “50 Shades of Green Upskilling” here.
Motivation & Purpose
The power of motivation gives employees a greater decision autonomy, enabling them to master the skills they want to develop, and creates purpose.
Your organisation capabilities will make or break your sustainability goals. Design and champion sustainability projects and empower managers to embed sustainability in every project.
Delivering on an ESG strategy can create a competitive advantage on the market. We help you create a shared understanding of key value creators and align your communication to stakeholders.
I appreciate 2030 Builders for combining well-founded sustainability expertise with tech know-how and learning science. The interactive sessions make it easy to learn because they make people interact, reflect and discuss
Discover 2030 Builders Sustainability Capability Framework
Our Capability Framework provides a common ground to employees and guidance to organizations, advancing a consensual definition of what sustainability as a competence entails.
This framework defines a set of knowledge, skills, attributes/behaviours that can help organizations map and identify their employees’ sustainability knowledge, analyze the gaps and create a clear roadmap to develop an upskilling strategy.
Why a capability classification framework is crucial for employee development?
- Gain time in identifying gaps
- Establish a brand reputation in order to attract new talents
- Provide employees with management expectations
- Ensure that values are shared in a work environment
- Deliver data insight about performances and efficiency
- Create a culture of professional development
Build ESG competences
Enhance your workforce’ green skills and ensure they are ready for the green economy demand.
Provide clear and relevant information to make your workforce understand how what they do on a daily basis connects to the organisation’s ESG strategy and goals.
Encourage your employees to acquire skills and practices in a creative, human environment where an open communication line allows them to share their new ideas.
Build your employees’ self-esteem and confidence in order to boost their motivation in the workplace and improve their performance.
Empower your workforce to become agents of change and advocates, let them spread the good word and reinforce your ESG reputation towards all the stakeholders.
Our training topics
- Benefit from carefully curated 45 modules, readily available
- Choose from over 200 concepts related to sustainability
- Explore our ESG subjects to suit your specific needs
- Select the levels of expertise – basic, intermediate, and advanced – that best matches your current knowledge and desired growth.
Select from the available topics or contact us for a customized sustainability training
- Climate change
- Marine litter
- Waste Water
- E waste / Digital waste
- Carbon neutrality
- GHG and SBTIs
- Earth day
- Product Environmental footprint
- Global resource and resource use
- Land degradation and restoration
- LCA Plastics
- Health and Safety
- Sustainable Development
- System Change Compass
- Corporate social responsiblity
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Human rights
- Gender equality
- Fair labour practices
- Privacy and Data security
- Workers welfare
- Supply chain labour standards
- Commitment to communities
- UN Global Compact
- Circular Economy
- Climate Finance
- Global trade dynamics
- E waste / Digital waste
- Green Deal and CO2 Taxation
- Product innovation and digitalisation
- Product design and quality
- Sustainable Standards
- Policy Reporting -> EU
- Taxonomy and CSRD
- Regenerative economy
- Climate reporting for suppliers (science based targets, decarbonisation)
Organizations have the responsibility to support their employees to acquire new skills, adapt for future jobs and become fosters of talent.
40% of workers will require reskilling at six months or less by 2025
94% of business leaders report that they expect employees to pick up new skills on the job vs 65% in 2018
Source: Future of Jobs Report 2020
Nurture the skills and thrive in the future
Book a demo and you will:
- Discover the content available
- Explore customization options
- Hear about our methodology
- Take a glance at the data dashboard
- Learn how we helped other organizations upskill their employees
- Get all your questions answered
How has digitisation changed the role of a CSR manager? In the past two decades, digital tools are...
How will Covid-19 challenge workers in 2020 and afterward? Here we look at how sustainable...
What is digitalisation? Digitalisation is the process by which digital technologies and digitised...